Japanese Activity Old Culture
You will have 20 classes Japanese per week plus 6 classes Traditional Culture. From visiting mystical shrines, experiencing traditional tea ceremony, learning the ancient art of calligraphy / flower arrangement, wearing a Kimono or simply immerse yourself into a Zen Meditation; the choices are plenty.
Traditional Course Schedule (Example)
- Japanese classes (orange) and culture classes (red) are included in the price
- Feel free to participate in any Activities (yellow)
- Some activities will cost additional fees
|Morning||Time to wake up!|
|Japanese||Japanese||Japanese||Japanese||Japanese||Visiting Dazaifu Shrine|
Fukuoka City Tour
Tenjin Shopping Guide
Ramen yatai Discovery
|40,000 JPY||80,000 JPY||120,000 JPY||158,000 JPY||196,000 JPY||234,000 JPY||271,000 JPY|
|308,000 JPY||344,000 JPY||380,000 JPY||416,000 JPY||452,000 JPY|
- Discount only applies to the specific weeks and cannot be combined with any other discount package that might overlap with the existing one.
- Registration Fee for all courses is ¥20,000.
- You can add private classes for ¥4,600 per class.
- Textbooks are not mandatory as we give handouts, yet can be purchased separately from us.
|Complete Beginner||Marugoto Japanese Language and Culture Textbook / Now You’re Talking! – Japanese Conversation for Beginners|
|Advanced Beginner||Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Book 1|
|Elementary||Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Book 2|
|Intermediate||Nihongo chuukyuu Training / Nihongo chuukyuu 301|
|Upper-Intermediate||Chūkyū wo manabou! / Nihongo chuukyuu 501|
|Advanced Speaker||Selected materials and texts will be used|
Depending on your length you study with us and also your previous knowledge of Japanese, we will use in addition to textbooks, visual media, audio tools, comics, cartoons, documentaries, magazine/newspaper articles and other supplemental material to ensure your studies will be successful in the time with us.