From Start to Finish!
At Meiji Academy, we are dedicated to encourage young ambitious students to chase their dreams in the Far East. We are considered the “Gateway into Japan” by creating individually customized study experiences for all our students and interns across Japan.
If you made up your mind about which course you would like to study, you already made your first step. Please feel free to have a further look, if you might want to check on our courses again.
- Apply at least one month before by filling out our Non-Binding Study Estimate.
- Feel free to select your course, length and also combine it with others as you wish.
- You can let us know in the form when you would like to start your course at Meiji.
- Once your filled out form is sent, one of our student coordinators will contact you within 48 hours.
- We will contact you via email and discuss your study package with you.
- You can ask us any questions you have about your studies with us.
- Let us know if you would like to adjust your course length, start/finish date and accommodation.
- As time schedules can easily fill up, make sure to book private classes or kanji lessons in advance.
- Once you are happy with your course selections, we will ask you to fill out our online application and pay the invoice we send to you.
- Don’t forget to let us know, about your arrival details (time, flight number, etc.)
- If you booked a host family or flat share, we will provide you with additional information about your homestay.
Congratulations on making the first essential step into an international career by doing an internship in Japan! If you were not sure about which destination you would like to go, please have a look at our internship destinations. In addition, have a look on the different internship placements we offer.
- Apply at least six weeks before the start date of your course by filling out our Non-Binding Study Estimate.
- Select your internship destination, duration and any other part you would like to add to your package
- You can also do a language/business course combined with your internship. Language courses will take place prior to your internship placement.
- Once your filled out form is sent, one of our internship consultants will contact you within 48 hours.
- Before the initial interview takes place, we will ask you to fill out a CV Template and send us back via email.
- Once we receive your CV, we will schedule an interview.
- If you wish to reschedule or change the interview, please do let us know in advance.
- Make sure to be prepared discussing with us your ambitions and expectations for your internship.
- Reconfirm with us all the details of your package (internship/study length, destination, duration, accommodation, etc.).
- Fill out the complete online application form and provide us with all relevant documents.
- After putting down an initial deposit for your program, we will start screening and contacting partner companies on your behalf.
- Once we find a company and internship that suits your requirements, we will initiate a company interview.
- After the interview, we will ask about the outcome. If both you and the host company are happy to proceed, we will officially confirm your internship placement. If not, we will continue to search for a suitable placement for you.
- After the host company officially confirmed your internship, you are required to settle the final payment within 14 business days.
- Make sure you have booked your flight, packed your luggage and most important: don’t forget to wake up on time!