Everywhere you go in Japan, you will see them. It’s impossible to hide or even ignore them wherever you go; Kanjis! Originally they come from China, yet there are certain differences and also additional Characters that can only be found in Japan. The purpose of this class is to help you learn and understand how Kanjis are applied to the Japanese language. We will teach you special techniques to understand and memorize the meaning behind Kanjis easier.
- Courses start every Monday.
- The minimum course period is one week.
- Classes are between 2-6 students.
- 1 class is 50 minutes long.
- *Some events and courses require the purchase of two classes, as they cover a period longer than 50mins.