Japanese Activity Business
You will have 20 classes Japanese per week plus 6 classes Business Japanese. This course is for people who plan to do an internship in Japan or conduct business with Japanese clients. The course focuses on Keigo (Japan’s business language), the Japanese business mind / manners and corporate role-plays.
Doing business in or with Japanese people requires a certain approach and understanding of the Japanese business mindset. Japan has a lot of unique ways how people conduct business and also communicate with each other. One of these characteristics is the Japanese Business language called Keigo. We will dig into these special features of this mysterious language, practice a lot of real life business situations as well as teach you all the essential rules you need to know to avoid putting your foot in your mouth (literally).We will practice in a variety of situations, such as:
- Visiting a company and see how work is organized
- Visit a financial institution and get an inside view of a Japanese bank
- Understand how the hierarchy between superior and trainee works
- Learn the 101 on job hunting in Japan
- Interview Japanese people about different topics
- Get expert training for a real Japanese job interview
Objectives for a two weeks Business Course
(This is only for orientation purposes. The actual classes will be adjusted to the needs and level of the students; hence it can vary from the outline below.)
- Understand what it means doing business with Japanese
- Learn the right approach to communicate politely
- Be aware of the faux pas in Japanese business
- Apply your learned knowledge at a Japanese company
- Useful phrases and Business manners
Business Course Schedule (Example)
- Japanese classes (orange) and business classes (turquois) are included in the price
- Feel free to participate in any Activities (yellow)
- Some activities will cost additional fees
|Morning||Time to wake up!|
Fukuoka City Tour
Tenjin Shopping Guide
|Japanese Business||Japanese Business||Japanese Business|
Ramen yatai Discovery
|40,000 JPY||80,000 JPY||120,000 JPY||158,000 JPY||196,800 JPY||234,600 JPY||272,400 JPY|
|308,000 JPY||344,000 JPY||380,000 JPY||416,000 JPY||452,000 JPY|
- Discount only applies to the specific weeks and cannot be combined with any other discount package that might overlap with the existing one.
- Registration Fee for all courses is ¥20,000.
- You can add additional private classes for ¥4,600 per class
- Textbooks are not mandatory as we give handouts, yet can be purchased separately from us.
|Complete Beginner||Marugoto Japanese Language and Culture Textbook / Now You’re Talking! – Japanese Conversation for Beginners|
|Advanced Beginner||Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Book 1|
|Elementary||Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Book 2|
|Intermediate||Nihongo chuukyuu Training / Nihongo chuukyuu 301|
|Upper-Intermediate||Chūkyū wo manabou! / Nihongo chuukyuu 501|
|Advanced Speaker||Selected materials and texts will be used|
Depending on your length you study with us and also your previous knowledge of Japanese, we will use in addition to textbooks, visual media, audio tools, comics, cartoons, documentaries, magazine/newspaper articles and other supplemental material to ensure your studies will be successful in the time with us.