Japanese Activity Private Class
You will have 24 classes per week. You will not only have classes in the classroom, yet in real life settings to accustom you with using actual spoken Japanese. In addition having private classes, the teacher will have time to focus on your personal needs and help to increase your progress even further.
Our Intensive Japanese course is for people, who take their studies very serious and want to invest the extra time to improve their Japanese more rapidly. Further to your extended Standard Japanese classes you will have four private classes, which will give you and your teacher enough time to focus on all of your weak points. From our experience students made vast improvements especially with their grammar and sentence structure by focusing on these lectures with their private tutors.We will practice outside of the classroom in a variety of situations, such as:
- Order yummy food in a traditional Ramen Stall
- Call a delivery service and place an order
- Tell the station attendant where you want to go
- Interview Japanese people about many fun topics
- Find some cool souvenirs in the downtown
- How to buy drugs in a store if you are sick
Objectives for two weeks Beginner Class
(This is only for orientation purposes. The actual classes will be adjusted to the needs and level of the students; hence it can vary from the outline below.)
- Talk about a variety of your hobbies, interests and places you’ve been
- Conduct basic conversations
- Understand how the different verb forms are applied
- Conjugation of verbs and particles in different contexts
- Useful phrases and idioms
Intensive Japanese Schedule (Example)
- Japanese classes (orange) and private classes (green) are included in the price
- Feel free to participate in any Activities (yellow)
- Some activities will cost additional fees
|Morning||Time to wake up!|
Fukuoka City Tour
Tenjin Shopping Guide
|Private Class||Private Class|
Ramen yatai Discovery
|40,000 JPY||80,000 JPY||120,000 JPY||158,000 JPY||196,000 JPY||234,000 JPY||272,000 JPY|
|308,000 JPY||344,000 JPY||380,000 JPY||416,000 JPY||452,000 JPY|
- Discount only applies to the specific weeks and cannot be combined with any other discount package that might overlap with the existing one.
- Registration Fee for all courses is ¥20,000.
- You can add additional private classes for ¥3,000 per class
- Textbooks are not mandatory as we give handouts, yet can be purchased separately from us.
|Complete Beginner||Marugoto Japanese Language and Culture Textbook / Now You’re Talking! – Japanese Conversation for Beginners|
|Advanced Beginner||Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Book 1|
|Elementary||Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese Book 2|
|Intermediate||Nihongo chuukyuu Training / Nihongo chuukyuu 301|
|Upper-Intermediate||Chūkyū wo manabou! / Nihongo chuukyuu 501|
|Advanced Speaker||Selected materials and texts will be used|
Depending on your length you study with us and also your previous knowledge of Japanese, we will use in addition to textbooks, visual media, audio tools, comics, cartoons, documentaries, magazine/newspaper articles and other supplemental material to ensure your studies will be successful in the time with us.